76 Allées Charles de Fitte
31300 Toulouse, France
The ELS meeting will take place in the museum of modern and contemporary art, called “Les Abattoirs”. It is located in the center of Toulouse, close to the “Garonne” river. The street address is 76 Allées Charles de Fitte, 31300 Toulouse. After
entering the building through the main entrance, you will immediately find the registration/help desk on the ground floor. The meeting room, called “l’Auditorium” is on the basement in the “Hall de l’Auditorium”. The room seats 200 people and is
equipped with a beamer (HDMI, VGA). There is also a second room called “La Salle du Conseil” (25 seats) available for break-out meetings upon request. The room is equipped with a beamer. Oral sessions will be held in the “Auditorium”; the posters
will be located in the “Hall de l’Auditorium”.
- Métro : Line A - station "Saint-Cyprien République"
- Bus : line 31, bus-stop "les Abattoirs"
- Bicycles rent: « Vélo Toulouse », 2 stations are very close to the museum.
- Trains: People travelling in France from 2 April to 28 June should anticipate intermittent disruption to rail services due to strikes by several labour unions. Rail conductors will go on strike two out of every five days for the three month period, affecting national operator SNCF, high-speed (TGV), regional (TER, Intercites) and Eurostar trains. Members should consult the SNCF and Eurostar websites regularly for up-to-date information on operations.
There are many hotels right in the center of Toulouse that are within 1 or 2 km from the meeting place. Here are a few hotel suggestions:
* The meeting venue is shown with a red star. The location for the group dinner, Hotel Dieu Saint Jacques, is shown with the blue marker. It is located within walking distance from the museum. Additionally, the Gare Matabiau Train Station is
located in the upper right and is displayed with a green marker.